- An 8:15am start
- Passing the marathoners as they had already ran half of there race...kind of felt like Pre!
- Runner chicks...nuff said
- Crossing the finish line...and adding my 2nd open Half Mary to the books
- Food in the VIP area
- Post race massage...AWESOME!!!
- The thought of running 13.1 miles
- Waking up at 5:20am
- Averaging a Heart Rate of 185 for the race...is that healthy?
- Every single uphill
- Miles 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, and .1
- Every single downhill
- Getting chicked by camo and flower skirt girls...it was down to the wire...ok just Mile 11 or so
- Walking around lost trying to find said awesome VIP area after the race...even though I was there before the race
- My SI and hip being done with about 3 miles to go
- Ohh Yeah...and running 13.1 miles
- Getting a blister on top of a blister
- Having said blister break open mid race (though it actually felt better)...
- Walking to the Bart Station and back to my apartment...had the gangsta limp workin'
Seriously...WHAT WAS I THINKING!?! ;)
In all honesty, even though the race didn't go as planned (though there really wasn't a plan), San Francisco puts on a great event. The organization, the pre and post race festivities, the on-course management, this was a top notch race from start to finish and glad I was able to get out there and run!!!