2.27.2008

Family Comin' to Town

This morning I joined my spin class for a nice little ride. I am now reducing my anaerobic workouts in the class and trying to keep my heart rate down. To accomplish this in these classes can be difficult but I am slowly gaining an understanding of how my body works which is really helping.

Lately I have been attending our weekly HLR (Headlamp Runs) with my Tri-Fusion group members. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the group run because my sister and her husband were flying in and I had to pick them up. I hurried home from work so I could get my own HLR in. I ran a nice 4 mile loop and felt pretty good. I didn't have the energy I had for my Monday run but it was still nice to get out there.

My sister will be here for a week for my dad's birthday, so it will be great to spend some time with the family. I am pretty sure they all think I am crazy for doing these triathlons but it is always great to hear the support they give.

2 comments:

jessithompson said...

Missed you at the workouts this week, but glad that you're gettin' some time in with the family!

LORIE said...

Family time is certainly the best time. . . :-)