3.03.2008

Finally Back At It

The work week is going to be very crazy. I have a few projects that need to get done; I still have my family in town and today was my dad's actual birthday. I didn't make it to the gym this morning, there was really no excuse, I just didn't get out of bed. It was nice to take my time getting ready but this definitely can not last.

I went out to visit my parents again so celebrate my dad's birthday and wasn't able to leave until about 8:45 p.m. My family definitely thought I was crazy when I told them I was going to the gym. Any normal Monday, I would have been at the gym in the morning and probably would have gone home. Since it was ALMOST my third day of "Taking it Easy" it was time to get going again. I went to the gym and did a great 50 minute workout in the pool. I am slowly beginning to feel stronger and was able to complete half of at Martin workout. I took workout reps and cut them in half. I was still pretty exhausted but it was nice that I set my goal for that workout and finished it. It was definitely something to build off of and I am looking forward to getting back in the pool.

2 comments:

jessithompson said...

I know it's tough to do those workouts at night, but I've been in the same boat before. There have actually been times when I left for the pool at 10 or 11 at night. But there's a great feeling that comes with being able to say you got your workout in that day. Nice work.

Tiffany said...

Wow! Your dedication is very inspiring! Keep up the good work and maybe we'll see you at some Sunday swims?