3.04.2008

Morning Weight Workout

At last Thursday's weight workout I was elected to write the workout for today. After getting home from the gym so late I really didn't feel like looking through a few books but I knew there were people counting on me and I wasn't going to let them down. We had a great hour workout and after looking at all their faces, I think it was pretty effective. We did a great mix of legs and abs.

This was my sister's last night it town and we all decided to meet up at a pizza place and enjoy some great company. My parent's, sister, brother-in-law, aunt and uncle all meet up to eat some dinner and play some pool. I use to be pretty good at pool, no shark or nothing but could actually make the ball in the pocket. Well, tonight was just not my night. I had one good run of about four shots in a row and that was really the last time I made more than one in a row. Sounds like I need to practice. It was great to relax and hang out but I had to leave early so I could make it to the gym in the morning.

I really like morning workouts. I do not like the getting out of bed but the feeling I get after really helps me throughout the day. Plus there are some times after work I do have energy but the landscaping season is beginning to take fold and my days will only get longer. I am really looking forward to the season and seeing how it unfolds.

2 comments:

jessithompson said...

One of the reasons I think you're awesome is because you're the kind of guy that follows through and does what he says he's going to do. That's a pretty important quality to have and I respect that a lot.

Nice work on the strength training routine... you'll have to share!

Tiffany said...

I'm with you on the morning workouts. It's so hard to get out of bed, but walking out of the gym before work and knowing you're done for the day is a great feeling!